Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My AMV

Sorry, about the lack of posts laterly I haven't been motived to post. Anyway I have been creating my own AMV's using the AMV app I downloaded at animemusicvideo.org. I tried looking for ways to put it on RWA but I couldn't find any useful information on it. So what I want to do is email my AMV to whoever's interested in seeing it. If you are interested in seeing it, please email me at grimaldi14@hotmail.com and request it.

This AMV is called maidens with black hands; the anime I used is Noir and it is set to the battle theme from the movie Gladiator. It's 9 megabytes in size and in wmv format. Please leave any comments in the comment section on this post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zenith27 said...

That's pretty good. The music works well with it.

You should stick it on youtube.com.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.I might do that.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home